7/04/2013

Thrifted Finds

There’s something about spending hours scavenging through piles of old, used clothing that is strangely calming and satisfying. Just kidding. But also, not. For those who don’t know, I love thrift stores; truly, my personal mecca for so many reasons. It’s sad that thrift stores still have such a strong negative connotation of being these dark, dingy, germ-infested places, when in reality, they’re not. Alright, I’m not gonna lie. Some places are pretty gross and make me want to douse myself in disinfectant spray for maybe eternity. But, the majority of the ones I’ve been to are totally fine and are actually the source of a large sum of my favorite clothing pieces. So, (although it’s not much) I thought I’d share some of the goods I picked up this Summer.


1 comment:

  1. totally bolstering my confidence in thrift stores.. i need to go more. i love these!

    ReplyDelete