5/28/2013

Craving Classic

Frankly, there are always those days when I feel lazy about what I wear while still wanting to look decent. That’s when I often choose to wear black and white, because it’s simple and coordinated, making my outfit look like it came from somewhere. And even when I do put thought into how I dress, black and white is still a classic combo I often go for. On the other hand, gold jewelry is a classic that I never really had the guts to wear. That is, until today. One, I thought I wouldn’t be able to pull it off; there’s just something about gold jewelry that seemed a bit old-fashioned and too classic for me. And two, I thought gold jewelry could easily look tacky. But I guess today marks the day that turns that around. Hopefully, I’ll start donning gold accessories more often now.

 
To explain the collar detail, I put some old earrings that my mom wore back in the day on the collar of my white button-down. I discovered this DIY idea in my school’s fashion magazine and found it a creative way to wear an ear accessory somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment