6/06/2013

Take Me Back

Three weeks into break and I’m starting to feel the beginnings of college withdrawal. Symptoms include: wasted time, boredom, tears. I suppose I can’t really complain. My summer has been incredibly relaxing thus far; lots of sleep, lots of food, but also a whole lot of doing nothing. I’ve been missing friends, my university’s beautiful campus, and sweeeeeet freedom. I don’t particularly miss the homework, exams, or 9AM classes but I do miss the countless late nights spent procrastinating that homework, bumming around with friends over a bag of hot Cheetos and Ramen (then wasting yet another hour rolling around in regret). Trust me, it really isn’t as sad as it sounds. Anyways, I was looking through some pictures I had taken throughout the year and I managed to uncover a few snapshots of me and the brother after shooting for our school’s Lookbook. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment