5/20/2013

Lust Worthy

School’s out for the summer and I’m finally home sweet home. My plans for the next three months include: sleeping, eating, and a whole lot of bumming around, which might be exactly what I need after a hectic year of endless exams, essays, and your typical daily lyfe struggles. So far, I’ve managed to complete a Nicholas Sparks movie marathon (I just finished watching A Walk To Remember for the 37th time and the tears just don’t stop) and ease my inner OCD by color-coding my entire wardrobe. Clearly my crazy, exciting lifestyle is getting out of control.
Anyways, these are just some of the goodies I’ve been lusting after as of late.

doc martens
photos via tumblr


1 comment:

  1. Great inspirational fashion photos! I love those booties with the gold ankle straps!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete