5/22/2013

Summer Lovin'

Up until a few days ago, I was completely oblivious to the fact that basically the entire world’s population had been to IKEA except for me. I don’t know what took me so long but after nineteen long years of living, I finally made it. I know it’s a furniture store... but I have to admit my primary motivation was maybe/probably/definitely the Swedish meatballs that everyone seems to talk about. Plus, it looked cool in 500 Days of Summer (shout out to my love Joseph Gordon Levitt). Anyhow, the moral of the story is that I’m a fool for not going earlier and despite my distasteful expression, now all I wanna do is move out, buy my own apartment and fill it up with beautiful IKEA furniture that I probably won't be able to afford for another ten years.

ikea
floral top


1 comment:

  1. In love with that place, when I go to IKEA I just wish I could afford to change every once in a while the total decor in my home so I can buy everything from there!
    Following via GFC and Bloglovin :)
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete