5/23/2013

On the Move

Unlike Deb, it’s been fifteen days since school’s been out and I have yet to go home. How come, you might ask? Long story short, I stayed at school for ten days until my brother’s graduation and then came to New York City to help him move in. It’s pretty surprising how quickly my lifestyle changed in the past two weeks; I’ve gone from having all the time in the world, laying around all day to swamped by piles of boxes and always on the run to go buy supplies from Kmart. Ever since the moving company delivered our furniture and boxes two days ago, my family’s schedule has been: wake up, unpack, eat lunch, unpack, eat dinner, unpack and clean, then sleep. Thus, the pictures I managed to take are pretty much just of food and the view from my brother’s apartment.

Today is the last day of this journey and I’m sad that I’ve barely gotten a glimpse of this city, but I can't wait til the day I can confidently call The Big Apple my new home, which hopefully falls within the next year or so. In the meantime, I am en route to Seoul, Korea and more than ready to settle down, both mentally and physically.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome ladies! Your posts so far have been interesting!
    Visit my blog if you can + I follow back on GFC/Bloglobin' :)

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog, thanks so much for following me. That is one hell of a view your brother has. I'm so jealous!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete